Talented Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» What is your hardware?
Azarek's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 pm by Gelzak

» Forum Open!
Azarek's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 am by Al Sahim

» Azarek's Introduction
Azarek's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 am by Al Sahim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Azarek's Introduction

Go down

Azarek's Introduction Empty Azarek's Introduction

Post by Al Sahim Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the forums, I am Azarek a 20 year old college student going to school for Journalism and Criminal Justice (subject to change). Also the designer of the logo, icons, and color scheme of the forum, I'm an amateur web designer, video editor, youtuber and twitch streamer. I've been gaming almost since I was old enough to walk and worked with or on computers since my early childhood. I am an avid movie buff and musical enthusiast, it is due to those interests that I've recently taken up the desire to begin doing reviews of games, movies, music and tv shows on the internet.

When I'm not at work or school, I am reading or writing reviews, books, or rocking out to music of all genres. Currently, I am in the works of writing my own book and producing a webshow on YouTube.

That's all that comes to mind for now, if anyone has questions I've not answered, I will be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks for reading!

You can follow me on:
Twitch
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Al Sahim
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum